- Max. working speed: 600 m/min.
- Standard printing width mm. 100.
- Min. printing repeat (continuous printing mode) mm. 210.
- Max. printing repeat (continuous printing mode) mm. 350.
- Gearless motorization with independent motors for the anilox
and the printing roller.
- Electronic control including drivers, encoder and axis
- Flexo-inking by closed chamber and ceramic anilox roller.
- Ink feeding system by pneumatic or peristaltic pump.
- Normally the software includes three printing modes:
Continuous, Variant and Spot.
1. In “Continuous mode” the printing repeat is fixed and can be changed only replacing the sleeve.
2. In “Variant mode” the printing repeat can be changed electronically from control panel (when possible).
3. In “Spot mode” the printing unit prints in register on a pre-printed film using the dedicated sensor or it prints in register by an incoming signal.
- Safety protections