Creases form in substrate.
- Web guide not operating or properly set;
- Press out of alignment;
- Foreign matter on press rollers;
- Excessive web temperatures;
- Variations in substrate gauge.
- Draw out wrinkles by tapping rollers at web edge;
- Check and clean web guides. Set web guides and position cores so that web will unwind and rewind at equal distances from the shaft ends;
- Realign press, especialy rollers;
- Clean all rollers from build up of ink, tape or other sticking matter;
- Reduce web temperature;
- Replace with new substrate.